About me if you like to read the intro


If you’re reading this, you’ve either surprisingly found this on your own or I felt for a moment my talent was great enough to tell you that this page exists. It may be as great as I drunkenly said it was, or it may be as shit as I think it is on a daily basis. But regardless, I am a person who can only truly depict my emotions by writing them down.

I am a twenty something in a world that thinks that being a twenty something is the worst thing you can be. I have two brothers that make me laugh constantly. My parents are in the process of a semi messy, semi clean divorce. I’ve been dating the same guy since I was sixteen, and things are going pretty swell. We have a cat. He lets me basically be a squatter as I pay off my terrifying pile of student loans. During the day I work as a receptionist that spends 90% of the day dealing with people screaming in my ear, and 10% of the day dealing with people that make me forget about the other 90%. I love coffee (hence the blog name), road trips, and music. I watch the same three crappy shows on Netflix constantly. There’s nothing too special about me; I’m just trying to get through the day being as positive as possible while the depressive voice inside me tries to fight that. You could say I’m constantly battling with myself.

Sometimes I have depressive episodes, I get anxiety when a friend cancels a plan to hang out with someone else, etc etc. There are moments when I’m out with my friends and then suddenly I think to myself “Whoa. Everyone is having fun here and you’re not enjoying yourself”. It can be a struggle, but at the end of the day I always felt better after writing it down.

Anyway, you’re smart and can read, you get it. From this moment on you will see me in the most raw format. This is just how I am when I feel like writing. It’s not going to be as regular as I want it to be; odds are I’ll be on here when I’m upset, drunk or both. That’s really when I like my writing the most I guess. But it is important, because I guess the most important thing you need to know about me is that I think emotional responses are important. So sit back, relax, and watch this emotional rollercoaster play out.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s